Real Estate Investing Success:
Industry Experts Reveal Breakthrough Strategies
Back By Popular Demand Due to overwhelming response, an encore presentation will be available on July 22nd. Watch this broadcast and learn from industry experts on how you can make money in real estate.ENCORE PRESENTATION
On July 22nd, 2014, watch real estate industry experts, Robert Friedman and Rick Sharga of Auction.com, discuss one of the most powerful new tools available to real estate investors.
Whether you are a seasoned investor, or someone who is just starting to get into Real Estate Investing, this is the “must-see event” of the year. During this ground-breaking event, Rich Dad World is teaming up with two of the most respected industry experts, Robert Friedman and Rick Sharga, of Auction.com—the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace. Rob and Rick are going to share their stories and perspectives on Real Estate investing, while also sharing with you one of the most powerful new tools available to real estate investors.
This amazing tool makes investing in real estate easier than ever and will allow you to acquire real estate at wholesale prices to begin generating monthly cash flow.
During this exclusive members-only event, you will learn:
- Where Industry Insiders see the best opportunities now—and in the next 5 years
- How to profit from recent developments in the real estate marketplace
- 3 different strategies for buying foreclosure properties
- Secrets to finding amazing properties for investing at a fraction of the value
- How to apply proven strategies to buy foreclosure properties—and what mistakes to avoid
Register Today — don't miss out on your opportunity to get advice directly from industry experts and to learn about an amazing tool that makes real estate investing easier than ever! Register now!
When you register for this event, you will receive:
- Over 60 minutes of footage.
- The Rich Dad World Live Mobile App and 12 Bonus Videos – a $200 value!
- Free access to Rich Dad World – a $1,000 value!
- Unlimited replay access of the event so you can watch at your convenience.
Robert Kiyosaki will not attend this event.