Learn Strategies for Building Lasting Wealth
Professional athlete, Ryan Broyles went from zero properties to 40 in less than 4 years on a limited budget - and so can you!
Back By Popular Demand: Due to overwhelming response, an encore presentation will be available on April 26th. Watch this broadcast as Robert and his special guest and NFL player, Ryan Broyles, discuss strategies for creating wealth that will last.
Despite living in a world where professional athletes are paid millions of dollars and seeing 78% of them end up bankrupt, our special guest and NFL player, Ryan Broyles – has become famous for choosing a different way to provide and protect his family.
During this event, he sits down with Robert and shares a story that will motivate you to create your own plan for financial freedom. Learn strategies that you can apply to create wealth and stop relying on job security and others to provide for your family.
Plus – the Rich Dad Coaches will join us to help you understand how you can apply these strategies to your life. Like Robert and Ryan, you’ll learn how you don’t need money to build your wealth if you have financial knowledge.
During This World Premiere Event You Will Discover:
- The concept of Mailbox Money
- How Getting in the Investing Game – changes your whole life
- Why if you have knowledge, you don’t need money
- Job Security is a Myth – learn to break free
- It’s easy to create a plan for financial freedom
- Why even when you make a lot of money – you need a Rich Dad
Register Today! There is a new path to financial freedom and the best way to get started is by learning the cash flow secrets that Robert, Ryan, and the Rich Dad Coaches will share in this exciting new event.
Have all featured Robert Kiyosaki
When you register for this event, you will receive:
- Over 100 minutes of footage.
- The Rich Dad World Live Mobile App and 12 Bonus Videos – a $200 value!
- Free access to Rich Dad World – a $1,000 value!
- Unlimited replay access of the event so you can watch at your convenience.
Robert Kiyosaki will not attend this event.